Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's a Scary Healthcare World

Hello Readers,

At first I created this blog as a place for other residents to come and seek support of their co-residents who are going through a similar experience, but I have recently decided to scrap that idea. I have just completed a year of residency, and I think it's important to share what I have seen and experienced, especially as healthcare has taken front page in recent days with the Obama administration proposing a universal insurance plan.

First, let me start by saying that although I like Obama, I am not sure he knows enough about the ins and out of healthcare to remodel the system. If I could, I would sit down with him and share my personal experiences, but since I can not do that, I will share them here instead in the hope of educating other readers.

This is just my introduction, and what will follow in the days ahead are actual stories of what I am describing above. It's a scary healthcare world out there, and unfortunately there is yet to be a good plan to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment